List of documents required for visa
- Application form (visa application form)
- 1 photo 3.5 x 4.5 (colored, on a light background, glossy, the head on the photo should occupy 70-80% of the total image)
- A foreign passport, which must have at least 2 free pages, the date of its issue must not exceed 10 years and the validity of which expires not earlier than 3 months after the expiration of the visa.
- A copy of the applicant's passport (pages with personal data and with Schengen visas).
- Medical insurance (insurance must be valid in all Schengen countries, at least 30,000 Euros, the period of validity of the visa and plus 15 days!) and a copy of the insurance policy.
- Documents confirming the purpose of the trip.
- Confirmation of employment with indication of the position, salary and length of service or Proof of Student Status.
- Confirmation of financial assets - a bank statement for the last 3 months; or a copy of the front side of the credit card with a bank reference on the availability of money in the bank card account; (at the rate of not less than 15 Euro per day for the guaranteed / paid accommodation, in other cases 45 Euros for each day of stay). Cash is not taken into account.
- Reserved tickets.
- Address reference or a copy of the notarized house book.
- Documents of your family (copies of the certificate of marriage and birth certificates of children).
- Booking a hotel or a document confirming the place of residence (document for rental housing / property). The address should indicate the address of the place of residence.
- Original receipts on payment of state fee.
Additional documents for minors
- A copy of the birth certificate translated and notarized.
- Notarized parental consent for the temporary departure of a minor, if a child is traveling with unauthorized persons.
- Proof of Student Status.
- A document that clarifies the formation of a person's surname (if different from a family’s surname).