The dispatching department is a department that compiles various types of schedules and monitors the conduct of the educational process.
The Dispatching Department performs the following functions:
- to prepare a set of documents on class scheduling: faculties’ academic calendars, the information about the University classrooms;
- to manage the academic buildings of classrooms;
- to schedule academic studies for bachelor and master’s degree, and postdoctoral students (full-time and correspondent forms of training);
- to schedule the midterm and final assessment for full-time and correspondent students, including masters and post-doctoral programmes;
- to manage the teaching staff’s activities;
- to monitor midterm assessment.
Dispatching Department, Office 221, Main Building
Contact phone number: (87162) 72-19-51
Lyubov Akhrieva, head of the Dispatching Department, e-mail: email@example.com
Elena Bushueva, specialist of the Dispatching Department, e-mail: Bushueva.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kultai Bilyalova, specialist of the Dispatching Department, e-mail: email@example.com
Gulzhan Omarova, specialist of the Dispatching Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org